HELP TARA AND THE DOGS REACH THE FINISH LINE OF IDITAROD 2018
BUY AN IDITAROD MILE
Help our team get to the starting line of Iditarod 2018 by buying an Iditarod Mile! There are many costs associated with preparing for and running The Last Great Race, and we need YOUR help getting there. Any support is greatly appreciated! There is a Paypal link below.
If you would like to contribute in other ways, click on the "Join Our Team' tab, to find out how YOU can help be a part of our journey!
(Checks, cash and BTC also gladly accepted)
* normally Iditarod runs the northern route on even years, and the southern route on odd years (as pictured above). However, do to re-routing in recent years, the Iditarod Trail Committee decided the southern route will be run for Iditarod 2018. See article here: http://www.ktuu.com/content/news/Iditarod-trail-to-follow-southern-route-in-2018-2019-if-snowpack-allows-423283564.html
MILES TO NOME: 1049 Thank you for your gift which will help make this journey happen!
1. Jeana and Jeff Spindle 2-6. Chris and Melissa Loeb 7. Arctic Dog Adventures Co. 8. Laurie Swales Parker
9 -13. Michael Burnett 14. Terry Legg & Susan Green 15. Cody Waterbury 16-26. Spenser McCleskey 27-28. Sissyhead & EEE
29. Jack & Dolores Fritsch 30. Kristin Leffler 31-32: Caressa Burleson Brandenburg & The Baby Store Alaska 33-43. Jim & Pat Updegraff
44. Dave DeCaro 45-49. Morrocco Family 50-52. Jenn Ruckel & Kara Holtzman 53-55. Dolores & Jack Fritsch
56-57. Renee & Nick Marsolais 58-77. Richard Soverns & Family 78-82. Trenton Lee Jacobs
83. Ethan Kenerson & Katelin Blackburn 84-133. Jeff King & Husky Homestead 134-135. Kelsey Beecher 136. Cindy Schaser
137-141. Don Mantey 142-143. Rick Anderson 144-148. Glenn & Judith Meidinger 149-151. Maren Johnson