WE APPRECIATE ALL THAT OUR FANS AND SUPPORT CREW DO: CHEERING US ON, FOLLOWING US ON FACEBOOK, SHOWING UP TO RACES, TAKING/SHARING PHOTOS, VISITING THE KENNEL, WEARING OUR GEAR, ETC.
Personal Sponsors & BaCon-tributors
Because some of you have expressed interest in helping support our team's training and racing season, we have provided some ways that could help us immensely. If these categories don't work for you, feel free to create your own.
1. Dog Sponsor (extra love for your favorite dog, see DOG SPONSORS page): $100-$500
2. Checkpoint Sponsor (provide funding for drop bags, see CHECKPOINT SPONSOR page): $200/checkpoint
3. Dog Booties Sponsor (provide booties for the team for one training run): $55
4. Fuel Card(s): to help fund our training trips to/from & on the Denali Highway, driving to/from races, fueling the ATV for training, etc
5.Prepare Meals: to be sealed into "hungry girl-sized portions", frozen and thawed out, high calorie, minimal to non- dairy preferred, protein-packed, taste bud tempting, high fat, etc. These are eaten on the race trail, during training runs and at home in between. It is really hard to find time to plan, prepare and cook meals in the peak of training season. (soup, pasta, meat & potatoes, burritos, Thai, etc)
6. Bake cookies, power bars or snacks (trail snacks): high calorie, minimal dairy, protein-packed, taste bud tempting, high fat, easy to eat, all nuts and fruit are loved, etc. These help keep us fat and happy on the trail! :)
7. Drop Bag Goodies: chapstick, AA lithium batteries, hand warmers, toe/foot warmers, SOBE (Green Tea and Cranberry Grapefruit), KIND bars, Oskri (coconut bars), tasty trail mix (non-dairy preferred, all nuts and fruit are good), OR gloves (PL400), BUFF (polar reversible), etc
8. Dog treats/food: freezer burnt meat and fish, game scraps and bones, etc
9. Embroider dog collars for the team
10. BaCon-tributor (create your own): ________________